- 30 years in Delta
- 50 years of life on earth
- The Harden Cotton Family Reunion in Atlanta, GA
- Gathering with my sands (10 out of the 16) for our 30th anniversary in Detroit
- My 50th birthday party (it was the party of the year).
- Pomona, CA (Soul Purpose/Youngevity Convention)
- Traverse City, MI (first time, vacation with Mike)
- Saugatuck, MI (first time, vacation with Mike)
- Detroit, MI (Delta anniversary, T. Rose's 50th, sands' holiday gathering)
- Phoenix, AZ (first time, visiting Desiree)
- Lake Village, AR (Easter with my family)
- Running (my new passion)
- 1 10 mile race (Soldier Fiels 10)
- 1 15K (Hot Chocolate 15)
- 5 5Ks
- Stress fracture in my foot at the beginning of the year (not running related)
- Plica Syndrome (left knee)
- Runner's Knee (right knee)
- Ruth Shannon
- Garry Grant
- Ginger Wilson
- Sue Conway
Again, all in all, it's been a fabulous year! Here's to an even better 2016! I want to do and see more things that I've never done and seen before. I want to stay healthy, spend more time with friends and family, exhibit more self-discopline to accomplish goals. And, of course, I want to run more. Already lining up the races!
Onward and upward! Happy New Year!